WWE TLC 2013 Prediction Contest
Welcome back to predictions! Even if you’ve done this before, make sure to read the rules. I have the right to change them at any time!
The Contest: If you don’t know, this is all about predicting the PPV! The person who best guesses the matches and then possibly the tie-breakers ends up winning the prize!
The Prize: This month we are giving away 4 T-shirts as a grand prize! These are thanks to @JuicyPatLucey, @Right2PlayGod, @TTOFS, and @WWEThatsNotPG. As always you MUST be following these accounts: @Right2PlayGod, @TheJuiciDetails, @TTOFS, and @WWEThatsNotPG, or you can not win the prize. (You are free to enter, but you forfeit the prize. If you only follow, say, @Right2PlayGod, you will win the prize from her and the NEXT person wins the prize from the others if you are the grand prize winner).
The Secondary Prize: This particular part of the contest requires an $1 entry and requires a follow to my @SolaceAutumn account. What’s the prize? You’ll find out if you are following that particular account. You are not required to play for this prize, and you can still, for free, enter the other part of the contest as you always have been able to. $1 entries should be sent to Paypal (only way, sorry guys). SolaceWinter@yahoo.com – Last month was a $7 jackpot.
The Jabroni Jobber Prize: For the person who does the WORST at predicting, you get an autographed Zack Ryder DVD from @GlamourNMetal.
- You MUST have a Twitter account. If I don’t get a twitter handle from you I will not go searching for you to find you and you will not be entered. Please include it when you send in your predictions.
- You MUST be following me (obviously), @TheJuiciDetails, @TTOFS, @Right2PlayGod, @WWEThatsNotPG, and @GlamourNMetal. There will be no reminders. If you are not following the account you will not get the prize and I move on to the next person. You may enter the contest without following them, not following them only disqualifies you from the prize.
- I just want names for who wins. I don’t care who retains. I don’t care how they win. I want to know who in each match is declared the winner. No Contest is an acceptable answer, but it’s the only answer that is allowed besides names.
- You MAY name names that aren’t in the match if you think they are going to swerve us. HOWEVER, if you are purposefully going for the Jabroni Jobber prize, and I can tell, you will be disqualified. (ie: answering Batista for 3 of the matches will get you DQ’d. If you purposefully predict the opposite of who you think will win, I let it slide).
- You may NOT change your predictions once they are entered. Period.
- The predictions are open from now until Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 11:59pm EST. Once closed, they are CLOSED. The only exceptions are those who ask for it before hand and it’s within reason. 2:00 pm Sunday afternoon is NOT within reason.
- I will announce when I have entered you into the contest. You will get a number and a welcome on Twitter. Give me 48 hours before asking if I got your predictions, I’m one person taking care of this, and I currently have three jobs! If you ask me before it’s been 48 hours, prepare to be ignored. (The exceptions to this is if I have announced I am through all of the predictions I have, if you haven’t been announced then you should ask me).
- You may enter your predictions by dming me on @SolaceWinter, by emailing me SolaceWinter@yahoo.com or by leaving a comment below. If it is your first time leaving a comment it will not show up until I’ve approved it.
- Good luck!
THE MATCHES TO PREDICT:
- Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler
- John Cena vs. Randy Orton
- CM Punk vs. The Shield
- Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family
- AJ Lee vs. Natalya
- Big E. Langston vs. Damien Sandow
- Fatal Fourway Tag
- Tie-Breaker 1: How many tables are broken through the night?
- Tie-Breaker 2: How long will the TLC match last?
- Tie-Breaker 3: How many times will they re-show Stephanie being knocked down?
- Tie-Breaker 4: Will there be a Pedigree from Triple H during the PPV? If so, on who?