Night of Champions Prediction Contest 2013
NEW RULE: YOU MAY NOT CHANGE YOUR PREDICTIONS ONCE THEY ARE ENTERED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Welcome back to predictions! Even if you’ve done this before, make sure to read the rules. I have the right to change them at any time!
The Contest: If you don’t know, this is all about predicting the PPV! The person who best guesses the matches and then possibly the tie-breakers ends up winning the prize!
The Secondary Prize: This particular part of the contest requires an $1 entry and requires a follow to my @SolaceAutumn account. What’s the prize? You’ll find out if you are following that particular account. You are not required to play for this prize, and you can still, for free, enter the other part of the contest as you always have been able to. $1 entries should be sent to Paypal (only way, sorry guys). SolaceWinter@yahoo.com
The Jabroni Jobber Prize: For the person who does the WORST at predicting, you get a – oooh, we’re keeping it a secret this month. Will it be any good, or will it be awful? Guess you’ll see.
- You MUST have a Twitter account. If I don’t get a twitter handle from you I will not go searching for you to find you and you will not be entered. Please include it when you send in your predictions.
- You MUST be following me (obviously), and @WWEThatsNotPG. I will verify with him that you are following the account before I announce the winner. There will be no reminders. If you are not following the account you will not get the prize and I move on to the next person. You may enter the contest without following him, not following him only disqualifies you from the prize.
- I just want names for who wins. I don’t care who retains. I don’t care how they win. I want to know who in each match is declared the winner. No Contest is an acceptable answer, but it’s the only answer that is allowed besides names.
- You MAY name names that aren’t in the match if you think they are going to swerve us. HOWEVER, if you are purposefully going for the Jabroni Jobber prize, and I can tell, you will be disqualified. (ie: answering Batista for 3 of the matches will get you DQ’d. If you purposefully predict the opposite of who you think will win, I let it slide).
- You may NOT change your predictions once they are entered. Period.
- The predictions are open from now until Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 11:59pm. Once closed, they are CLOSED. The only exceptions are those who ask for it before hand and it’s within reason. 2:00 pm Sunday afternoon is NOT within reason.
- I will announce when I have entered you into the contest. You will get a number and a welcome on Twitter. Give me 24 hours before asking if I got your predictions, I’m one person taking care of this! If you ask me before it’s been 24 hours, prepare to be ignored.
- You may enter your predictions by dming me on @SolaceWinter, by emailing me SolaceWinter@yahoo.com or by leaving a comment below. If it is your first time leaving a comment it will not show up until I’ve approved it.
- Good luck!
THE MATCHES TO PREDICT:
- Tag Team Turmoil Match (PTP vs Tons of Funk vs The Usos vs 3MB vs The Real Americans)
- The Shield vs. Tag Team Turmoil Winners (YOU MAY SAYS TTWINNERS)
- Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Rob Van Dam
- CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman
- AJ Lee vs. Natalya vs. Brie Bella vs. Naomi
- Who gets pinned in the Diva match?
- How long will the Tag Team Turmoil match last?
- Who is the first team eliminated in the Tag Team Turmoil match?
- How many times will “Total Divas” be said through the PPV? (Pre-show not included)