Summer Slam 2013 Prediction Contest
DO NOT DM ME PREDICTIONS! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DM PREDICTIONS YOU MUST DM @Jasmine_GALAN! IF YOU DM YOUR PREDICTIONS I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER YOU!
ATTENTION: I WILL BE ON AND OFF FRIDAY-SATURDAY DUE TO SURGERY! @Jasmine_Galan WILL BE TAKING MY PLACE! MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW HER AS SHE WILL BE TAKING CARE OF YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR THE END OF THE CONTEST!
Welcome back to predictions! Even if you’ve done this before, make sure to read the rules. I have the right to change them at any time!
The Contest: If you don’t know, this is all about predicting the PPV! The person who best guesses the matches and then possibly the tie-breakers ends up winning the prize!
The Prize: This month, thanks to our friends at Future Endeavors, we are giving away 2 tickets to next years Summer Slam! As usual with the tickets, they will be in the 100 section, so don’t worry, they aren’t putting you in the nosebleeds for this event.
The Jabroni Jobber Prize: For the person who does the WORST at predicting, you get a Randy Orton Power Slammer (slightly beaten up box because I got him in the clearance section, don’t judge).
- You MUST have a Twitter account. If I don’t get a twitter handle from you I will not go searching for you to find you and you will not be entered. Please include it when you send in your predictions.
- You MUST be following me (obviously), @FutureEndeavors, @NickGator, @CoreySantiago, and @DXDONMEGA. I will verify with them that you are following the accounts before I announce the winner. There will be no reminders. If you are not following the accounts you will not get the prize and I move on to the next person. You may enter the contest without following them, not following them only disqualifies you from the prize.
- I just want names for who wins. I don’t care who retains. I don’t care how they win. I want to know who in each match is declared the winner. No Contest is an acceptable answer, but it’s the only answer that is allowed besides names.
- You MAY name names that aren’t in the match if you think they are going to swerve us. HOWEVER, if you are purposefully going for the Jabroni Jobber prize, and I can tell, you will be disqualified. (ie: answering Batista for 3 of the matches will get you DQ’d. If you purposefully predict the opposite of who you think will win, I let it slide).
- The predictions are open from now until Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 11:59pm. Once closed, they are CLOSED. The only exceptions are those who ask for it before hand and it’s within reason. 2:00 pm Sunday afternoon is NOT within reason.
- I will announce when I have entered you into the contest. You will get a number and a welcome on Twitter. Give me 24 hours before asking if I got your predictions, I’m one person taking care of this! If you ask me before it’s been 24 hours, prepare to be ignored.
- You may enter your predictions by
dming me on @SolaceWinter, by emailing me SolaceWinter@yahoo.com or by leaving a comment below. If it is your first time leaving a comment it will not show up until I’ve approved it.
- Good luck!
THE MATCHES TO PREDICT:
- Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Dam
- John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan
- CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian
- Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow
- Kane vs. Bray Wyatt
- Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston & AJ Lee
- Natalya vs. Brie Bella
- Will there be a MITB cash-in? 9a. Who? 9b. Is he successful?
- What move does the winner of the Natalya/Brie Bella match win with?
- How many finishers will NOT finish matches during the entire PPV? (Note: Finishers are what Wikipedia has listed as finishers, Signature moves do not count)
- Who will get pinned in the Mixed Tag Match?