Money in the Bank 2013 Prediction Guidelines
Welcome back to predictions! Even if you’ve done this before, make sure to read the rules. I have the right to change them at any time!
The Contest: If you don’t know, this is all about predicting the PPV! The person who best guesses the matches and then possibly the tie-breakers ends up winning the prize!
The Prize: There are two prize this month to choose from. From @WrestlingRRadio we give you the choice of any DVD or T-shirt from the WWE Shop. From @JuicyPatLucey we have an autographed Buff Bagwell Nitro card.
The Jabroni Jobber Prize: For the person who does the WORST at predicting, you get whichever prize the winner does not choose. This time it’s to avoid people deliberately going for the Jabroni Jobber prize. Both prizes are awesome, and I thank these men for their help!
Both winners also get these sweet JPEG titles thanks to Shawn Decker:
- You MUST have a Twitter account. If I don’t get a twitter handle from you I will not go searching for you to find you and you will not be entered. Please include it when you send in your predictions.
- You MUST be following me (obviously), @WrestlingRRadio, and @JuicyPatLucey. I will verify with them that you are following the account before I announce the winner. There will be no reminders. If you are not following the account you will not get the prize and I move on to the next person.
- I just want names for who wins. I don’t care who retains. I don’t care how they win. I want to know who in each match is declared the winner. No Contest is an acceptable answer, but it’s the only answer that is allowed besides names.
- You MAY name names that aren’t in the match if you think they are going to swerve us, HOWEVER, if you are purposefully going for the Jabroni Jobber prize, and I can tell, you will be disqualified. (ie: answering Batista for 3 of the matches will get you DQ’d. If you purposefully predict the opposite of who you think will win, I let it slide).
- The predictions are open from now until Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 11:59pm. Once closed, they are CLOSED. The only exceptions are those who ask for it before hand and it’s within reason. 2:00 pm Sunday afternoon is NOT within reason.
- I will announce when I have entered you into the contest. You will get a number and a welcome on Twitter. Give me 24 hours before asking if I got your predictions, I’m one person taking care of this! If you ask me before it’s been 24 hours, prepare to be ignored.
- You may enter your predictions by dming me on @SolaceWinter, by emailing me SolaceWinter@yahoo.com or by leaving a comment below. If it is your first time leaving a comment it will not show up until I’ve approved it.
- Good luck!
The Matches And Tie-Breakers You Need to Predict:
- The Shield vs. The Usos
- John Cena vs. Mark Henry
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler
- WWE Championship Contract Ladder Match (Raw)
(NOTE: If you think the person who replaces Kane might win, but aren’t positive who it is, I
will allow MYSTERY to be an answer on this one)
- Chris Jericho vs. Ryback
- World Heavyweight Championship Contract Ladder Match (Smackdown)
- Curtis Axel vs. The Miz
- AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn
- Who will be the second-to-last person to attempt the briefcase in the Smackdown ladder match?
- Which match will the Wyatt Family interfere in, if at all? (“Not” is an acceptable answer as in they will not interfere with a match)
- How many ladders will be broken through the whole PPV?
- Who will be the first person to climb at least halfway up during EACH ladder match? (Give me two names!)