WWE Payback Prediction Contest 2013
Welcome back to predictions! Even if you’ve done this before, make sure to read the rules. I have the right to change them at any time!
The Contest: If you don’t know, this is all about predicting the PPV! The person who best guesses the matches and then possibly the tie-breakers ends up winning the prize!
The Prize: The prize this month, your choice of the T-shirt from WWE Shop thanks to our pals at Future Endeavors.
The Jabroni Jobber Prize: For the person who does the WORST at predicting, you get a DVD copy of the movie Payback from Am I On The Air.
Don’t forget, the winner and loser both get the nifty JPEG titles!
- You MUST have a Twitter account. If I don’t get a twitter handle from you I will not go searching for you to find you and you will not be entered. Please include it when you send in your predictions.
- You MUST be following me (obviously), @FutureEndeavors, and @AmIOnTheAir. I will verify with them that you are following the account before I announce the winner. There will be no reminders. If you are not following the account you will not get the prize and I move on to the next person.
- I just want names for who wins. I don’t care who retains. I don’t care how they win. I want to know who in each match is declared the winner. No Contest is an acceptable answer, but it’s the only answer that is allowed besides names.
- You MAY name names that aren’t in the match if you think they are going to swerve us, HOWEVER, if you are purposefully going for the Jabroni Jobber prize, and I can tell, you will be disqualified. (ie: answering Batista for 3 of the matches will get you DQ’d. If you purposefully predict the opposite of who you think will win, I let it slide).
- The predictions are open from now until Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 11:59pm. Once closed, they are CLOSED. No exceptions this month. When it’s done, it’s done.
- I will announce when I have entered you into the contest. You will get a number and a welcome on Twitter. Give me 24 hours before asking if I got your predictions, I’m one person taking care of this! If you ask me before it’s been 24 hours, prepare to be ignored.
- You may enter your predictions by dming me on @SolaceWinter, by emailing me SolaceWinter@yahoo.com or by leaving a comment below. If it is your first time leaving a comment it will not show up until I’ve approved it.
- Good luck!
The Matches And Tie-Breakers You Need to Predict:
- Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow
- Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk
- Wade Barrett vs. Curtis Axel vs. The Miz
- The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan & Randy Orton
- Dean Ambrose vs. Kane
- Kaitlyn vs. AJ Lee
- Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio
- John Cena vs. Ryback
- Tie-Breaker 1: Who wins in what order in 3 Stages of Hell for John Cena vs. Ryback? (Example, if Cena wins, then Ryback, then Cena, you only need to put: Cena, Ryback, Cena)
- Tie-Breaker 2: What move wins the match in The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan & Randy Orton (You can put pin, submission, count-out, etc. BUT if you put the actual move ie: No Lock, you get 2 points, where if you put submission, you get 1 point. If an RKO leads to a pin, the person who claims RKO gets 2 points, the person who claims pin gets 1. If it’s DQ, you have to call who is the reason for the DQ for 2 points)
- Tie-Breaker 3: Who takes the fall in the Triple-Threat match?
- Tie-Breaker 4: Length of Kaitlyn/AJ Match.