Extreme Rules 2013 Prediction Guidelines
UPDATE: There is only ONE acceptable way to do Tie-Breaker 2. A lot of you think you are being cute/clever/nice by doing it differently. If you do it any other way than the way that I have listed I will throw it out and you will be incapable of actually winning. There are numbers for the matches, I want a number sequence OF HOW I GAVE THEM. Do not re-number the matches in the order you think they will be in. Do not list the matches. Thank you.
Welcome back to predictions! Even if you’ve done this before, make sure to read the rules. I have the right to change them at any time!
The Contest: If you don’t know, this is all about predicting the PPV! The person who best guesses the matches and then possibly the tie-breakers ends up winning the prize!
The Prize: The prize this month, your choice of the T-shirts listed below.
And one from GimmeStitchesTs
Plus your own nifty JPEG title:
The Jabroni Jobber Prize: For the person who does the WORST at predicting, you get this:
And of course you also get a Jabroni Title:
- You MUST have a Twitter account. If I don’t get a twitter handle from you I will not go searching for you to find you and you will not be entered. Please include it when you send in your predictions.
- You MUST be following me (obviously) and @BshopWindow. I will verify with Ken that you are following the account before I announce the winner. There will be no reminders. If you are not following the account you will not get the prize and I move on to the next person.
- I just want names for who wins. I don’t care who retains. I don’t care how they win. I want to know who in each match is declared the winner. No Contest is an acceptable answer, but it’s the only answer that is allowed besides names.
- You MAY name names that aren’t in the match if you think they are going to swerve us, HOWEVER, if you are purposefully going for the Jabroni Jobber prize, and I can tell, you will be disqualified. (ie: answering Batista for 3 of the matches will get you DQ’d, not purposefully guessing the opposite of what you think will happen)
- The predictions are open from now until Saturday, May 19, 2013 at 11:59pm. Once closed, they are CLOSED. No exceptions this month. When it’s done, it’s done.
- I will announce when I have entered you into the contest. You will get a number and a welcome on Twitter. Give me 24 hours before asking if I got your predictions, I’m one person taking care of this! If you ask me before it’s been 24 hours, prepare to be ignored.
- You may enter your predictions by dming me on @SolaceWinter, by emailing me SolaceWinter@yahoo.com or by leaving a comment below. If it is your first time leaving a comment it will not show up until I’ve approved it.
- Good luck!
The Matches And Tie-Breakers You Need to Predict:
- The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
- John Cena vs. Ryback
- Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
- Sheamus vs. Mark Henry
- Randy Orton vs. Big Show
- Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
- Kofi Kingston vs. Dean Ambrose
- Hell No vs. The Shield
- Who pins/submits who in the Tag Title Match?
- What will be the match order for the 9 matches announced? (just give the numbers in order, so Miz vs. Rhodes would be 1, Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H would be 4) ex: 1, 4, 2, 7, 6, 5, 9, 8, 3
- How does the winner of the Cage Match win it? (Submission, pin, escape?)
- What color(s) will Kofi Kingston’s ring gear be?