Extreme Rules: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena Predictions
WINNER: JOHN CENA
Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena
1. Brock Lesnar did not come back to lose, not even to Super Cena. Winner: Brock Lesnar
3. Cena lost to the Rock. He lost to Lord Tensai. And now he faces this destructive force known as Brock Lesnar. Its Brock’s first match back in WWE and he’s going to have to look good. Plus he has to get built up to a title shot. I think the story of 2012, and maybe going into 2013 is going to be a John Cena losing streak. He will get beat down and then built back up. Winner: Brock Lesnar.
5. This should be an interesting match. But since I’m a homer, hubby is a former Gopher like Brock, and I HATE Cena. Winner: Lesnar
7. Cena’s lost at the last few PPV’s, I believe, so this will be the one where he wins again and Brock goes nutzo. Win: Cena
8. I love Brock being back. With that said, I cannot foresee a good storyline they can put him in anywhere with anybody that would make a good match happen. I think he should just be running around, effing everybody up, and not really having matches. I think Lesnar wins, Cena cries, and John Cena’s Dad has a heart attack in his recliner at home.
Winner via F5: Bork Lazer
9. I don’t see Brock losing his first match back. And Cena is more interesting than he’s been in forever BECAUSE he’s struggling with self-confidence. If he wins, that story just stops and we’re back to the status quo like it’s an episode of “Family Guy”. Winner: Brock Lesnar.
12. Winner: Brock Lesnar
13. Can’t see cena beating Lesnar who signed a $5million contract with WWE. Also Lesnar losing his first match since UFC? Not happening! Winner: Brock Lesnar
14. Because Screw Lesnar Winner: John Cena
15. This is an interesting one….Lesnar will look weak if he loses this considering the build up, however Cena will look weak if he loses another big match? If we had heard rumors that Cena was leaving I would go for a Brock win but somehow I see this ending up as some sort of no contest.
16. Winner: Brock Lesnar
17. Cena needs a good beat down, not because I think he sucks, but because I think he needs to be broken down before getting built back up. Super-Cena is dying/dead, and we’re seeing the rebirth.
WINNER: Brock Lesnar
18. Winner: Brock Lesnar
19. It seems unlikely that they would bring Brock back to lose in his first match. Winner: Brock Lesnar
20. I think Cena has to win this, but either way there will be shenanigans. Winner: John Cena
21. Lesnar. But Cena will eventually get him back. Brock can’t lose straight out of the gate, even though I wish Cena would squash him Brodus Clay style. Winner: Brock Lesnar
23. This being Bork (Yes, I will be calling Brock Bork) first match in 8 years, Bork will be rusty, but due to him being the raging heel, Brock will defeat Cena, hopefully starting the Cena heel turn.
Winner: Bork Lazer
26. Because Cena is a fking martyr now. Winner: Brock Lesnar
27. Winner: John Cena
28. Cena hasnt won a high profiled PPV match in some time and I don’t see that changing here with the returning B0rk Laz0r. Expect a fight from Cena tho but Brock will ultimately overpower Cena.
Winner : B0rk Laz0r
29. I want Cena to win, the fact that he lost to The Rock was annoying enough, a loss to Lesnar does nothing to help rebuild Cena, which he needs after the past few months. But to expect Lesnar to lose his first match in how many years? It’s not gonna happen. They’ve invested a ridiculous amount of money into Lesnar, they wouldn’t do that just to have him put over Cena and destroy any momentum one gains from a crappy, overplayed hype video and destroying a interviewer. Winner: Brock Lesnar
30. Winner: Brock Lesnar
31. Whether Cena leaves until Summerslam after this match, or just have Lesnar come in and just flat out beat Cena. Brock Lesnar is the only guy that should win this one. Added to thefact that the show has Lesnars name in it, its the only logical finish.
Winner: Brock Lesnar
34. Winner: John Cena
36. Bork. Winner: Bork Laser
37. Winner: Brock Lesnar
38. Just like Cena had to win at WM, he has to win at Extreme Rules, but won’t to further his storyline. Winner: Brock Lesnar
39. Although I don’t expect Brock will be heavily involved for long, I do anticipate him to be around for a while longer. That would only make sense if he wins. He would lose all credibility if he lost after talking so much sh**.
Winner: Brock Lesnar
40. WWE doesnt like having John lose cleanly. There is almost always an explanation as to why he loses. Mainly, interference of some sort. When Edge told John to wake up, and to get his confidence back, that in itself was a nudge to the WWE universe that John is still suffering the effects of his loss. Here’s how I see it: John is still upset about his loss on the Grandest Stage of Them All. He’s not 100%. He can’t quite find his rhythm. So, not fully prepared, he loses to Brock. Following this match is a string of loses. The downfall of John Cena. I dig it, personally, and I think that’s the angle that they’re going to use.
41. Is it just me or does John Cena look like a giant leprechaun now with that green shirt and hat? I mean, If he’s going to wear that all year it should be shamrock shakes all around. Wow, ok…focus. We all knew Brock was going to be coming back, we just didn’t know when. For Brock, he says its about building up a brand. Ummm, is WWE not a successful brand? According to the Rock and everybody on Twitter, fk man this sh** trends. But hey, we still have to build that up. Ok, so John Cena has more to lose in this match than he did with the Rock. If he loses, well, lets be honest, he can’t lose. Brock isn’t going to be around for that long, and more than anything they had to bring in somebody that could restore Cena’s image. Brock can potentially do that. You know he can, I mean, hasn’t he hyped himself up enough since he returned. Winner: John “shifting to lucky-charms” Cena.
42. Cena needs a win to bring him out of his funk and I think him winning will bring the Lesnar/Cena feud to another level. Winner: John Cena
44. Winner: Brock Lesnar
46. Winner: Brock Lesnar
48. Winner: Brock Lesnar
50. There’s no doubt that Lesnar wins here. It just has to be completely decisive. This is the start of a narrative for Cena and Brock comes back with a bang.
Winner: Brock Lesnar
51. I’m thinking many will favour Lesnar so am going for the underdog on this one.
52. Cena hasn’t really disproved brocks theory of cena being scared ,at least not this year anyhow (see cena/brock circa 2003) Brock taps he doesn’t look like a terror though if cena taps, mr unbreakable is humbled 2 consecutive chi-town ppvs. I Am taking Brock by hook or by crook. preferrably by brocklock. Winner: Brock Lesnar
53. The “Tear down John Cena while simultaneously building him up for the children” saga will continue. Winner: Brock Lesnar
54. After Cena was beaten by Lord Albe- Prince Ten- That dude with tribal tattoos and awkward facial piercings who ‘debuted’ a couple weeks ago, he kinda needs this to build his character back up.
55. Winner: Brock Lesnar
57.I highly doubt Lesnar will lose his first match back after his return has been made into such a big deal.
58. Brock’s fresh rejoining the company, and for him to lose this early from his return doesn’t make sense. He needs the momentum.Winner: Brock Lesnar
59. because they just signed him back, and want him to seem like no one can beat himWinner: Brock Lesnar
60. Winner: Brock Lesnar
61. Lesnar should win and put Cena out of the picture for a while. Lesnar surely won’t be booked to lose this early in his programme. Winner : Lesnar