April 2012 Barrett Book Club Novel
If you are here you are obviously following @BarrettBookClub on twitter. If not, you should be! In this space I am going to make sure we know what book we are reading and when they go up, we’ll post the discussion questions. We do not have to discuss those questions particularly, but perhaps they will help you come up with some questions of your own! If you have a discussion question this is also a great place to leave one in the comments!
So for this round, the books is:
Walking a Golden Mile by William Regal with Neil Chandler.
It’s hard to find a copy of this novel, but it’s not hard to find a Kindle edition. Amazon and Barnes and Noble both have one for about $12.99. If you can not buy one in time @WWECapshuns and myself ( @SolaceWinter ) might have a copy we can loan you, just get a hold of us!
The discussion for twitter is set for April 28th.
Questions are ready!
1) What do you think about superstars who speak out about their past drug problems?
2) What is your favorite Regal gimmick and why?
3) What aspect of the book did you like the most/least and why?
4) Do you want to see another book from Regal? If so, should that book be about him or should he try his hand at fiction like Mick Foley?
5) Is there a question you wish Regal had answered in his book that he did not? If so, tell us about it!
Posted on April 22, 2012, in April 2012, Barrett Book Club and tagged 28, 28th, a, April, barrett, Book, Capshuns, Chandler, Club, Golden, Mile, Neil, regal, solace, Steve, Walking, william, winter, WWE. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.